Sunday 28 January 2007

Birth in the blog world

Today I got born here.
Since I am yet to register this overwhelming experience, I will be at loss of words for today.
Also, it is the end of day / close-of-business, and I need to rush back, get into the long snarling traffic lines, and get home to eat and sleep, and be here tomorrow.
It is not that mundane, but my creative juices have all been used in solving issues of various hues and varieties, best described and summed up as 'client-problems'.

The question that stares now in my face is - 'Is this that proverbial start of my eternal longingness to write?' Quite an intimidating situation I seemed to have got myself into.
Well, the proverbials will have to face the reality of life. I will have to wind up this post for now, and trade my heroes for the cold steel - at least for the short term.

The grain has been searching for the oyster. The pearl was not made in a day.




2 comments:

  1. a mountain goat soaked in gin,
    spinning riddles upon a pin.
    good 2 c u here dj, keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different from the hills I know,
    this world has a different face,

    What else do you get but riddles
    when you put a mountain goat in the rat-race?

    ReplyDelete